Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And next on "Hoarders"...

Is it possible to be a hoarder at 2 1/2?  I sometimes wonder....case in point...

My monkey is currently in bed with 3 different blankets ("Polka Dots", "Purple" and "Pink"), a ball, a stuffed cat ("Cassie"),  2 dolls ("Emily" and "Piggy Tails"),  Rapunzel, a light-up ball, a pot from her play kitchen with a tomato in it, her cat purse, a book and two pillows ("Monkey pillow" and "Hippo pillow").  I had to draw the line at the ceramic piggy bank, although I will admit that she has slept with it before.  My favorite part is not only does she hoard all of these things, but she names them also (see quotation marks above).  I consider the naming a fabulous labeling skill, so maybe she will be an organized hoarder?

No comments:

Post a Comment