Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maxwell's Mom is a Thief

There was one thing I wanted while pregnant with my girls (well, four things really if you count the foot rubs, ice cream and free passes on housework, but I don't count them so you shouldn't either!)....boobs!  Why? Because I don't have any normally.  Zip, nada, zilch.  Seriously,  we are talking pancake-city.  Was I blessed with this one measly request during my pregnancies?  Not even a little bit.  At night I went to sleep asking, Why? Why? Why not just a little growth for all my hard work creating a life? Then, I logged on to my favorite celebrity news site and BAM!  I discovered that Jessica Simpson stole them.....
I wonder what else of mine she has in that purse...probably my masseuse, my maid and an empty ice cream bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment