Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things I Never Expected to Hear (or Answer) #932

1.  "Mommy, is their poop in my dime?"  Unfortunately, the answer was no.  Still no dime, 2 nickels or 10 pennies.  The human piggy bank refuses to give them up.

2.  D: "Mommy, why is Daddy naked? Why is that guy naked? Why is you naked?"  
Me: "None of those people or naked.  Daddy and the other man have their shirts off.  Mommy is wearing a bathing suit (and its a mom suit so it covers everything) and that is what people wear on the beach."

3. "AHHH! Chloe is turning brown!"  Uh, no.  The dog has brown spots.

 4.  "What does the pink light mean?" In reference to the stop light. She wasn't taking there is no such thing as an answer so I responded "It means beep the horn."  Unfortunately that led to horn beeping (for imaginary pink lights).

5.  "The bird pooped in the bathroom!!"  Nice guess, but that is just toothpaste in the sink.


6.  Me: "What shoes do you want to wear today?"
D:  "Hmm... I think I'll rock my crocs."

7.  My 2 1/2 yr. old BELTING out Katy Perry "Firework" from the backseat and then asking "Can we listen to Bob Marley next?".

No comments:

Post a Comment